This guide has two sections and will show you some of the best features in Password Boss. Our goal is not to do a deep dive into everything Password Boss can do, but rather, to get you familiar with the app, its features, and show you how your business can benefit from partnering with Password Boss.
There are 2 parts to Password Boss
1. The App - Use the app for - saving passwords, logging in to websites, sharing passwords, etc.
2. The Portal - Use the portal for managing users, groups, policies, permissions.
Your Trial Account
You should have received an email with a temporary password to log in to the APP. If you have not received the email with your temporary password , please contact your account rep so we can get your trial setup for you.
- Download the app from https://www.passwordboss.com/download
- Login with the temp password we emailed you.
- You can import passwords from your browsers.
- When you open your browser you will be prompted to install the browser extension, after that you can automatically log in to websites with Password Boss.
- You can use Password Boss to generate 2FA codes anywhere you can use Google Authenticator. We auto-fill them on websites too 👊.
- Open the Share Center and send a test share to your account rep. Please, don't send us your real password.
- Scan your passwords using the built-in Dark Web password scanner to see if any of your passwords have been found in security breaches. Note: you might be surprised 😮
- Adding customers
- Adding users
- Managing security policies
- PSA integrations
During your trial take a look at the features of the Partner Portal. Our White Glove Team will go through the full configuration with you to get your company set up and configured with you. Our team will also onboard your customers with you.
Login URL: https://partner.passwordboss.com
Username: Sent via email when your trial account was created. Note: your username is NOT your email address.
Password: A link to set your password was sent along with your username.
Updated 8 months ago