Make sure users have valid email addresses first
Prior to adding users to Password Boss each user needs a valid email address to receive their temporary password. If a user is set up in Password Boss without a valid email address our mail system will block any future email to the recipient until their email address is manually removed from the blacklist.
- Login to the Partner Portal
- From the Companies tab click the company you are creating users for. This will take you to the Users tab of the company.
- Click the blue circle with the "+"
- Choose single or multiple users.
- For single users:
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address for the user.
- Click the Groups tab to add the new user to groups if needed.
- Click the Add user button.
- The user account will be created and the user will receive an email with a temporary password to login to the Password Boss App.
- For multiple users
- Enter or paste in a comma-separated list of email addresses and click Next.
- Enter the first name and last name for each user.
- Click OK to create the user accounts.
- Each user will receive an email with a temporary password to login to the Password Boss app.
For users who lose their temporary password before they log in to their Password Boss account, you will need to reset their master password from the Partner Portal to generate a new temporary master password. It is not possible to resend the original temporary password email since we do not store the temporary passwords.
- Log in to the Partner Portal.
- Locate the user account.
- Click the checkbox next to the user name.
- From the blue Actions menu choose Reset master password.
Tip - click the images to make them larger
- Type Yes in the confirmation dialogue indicating you understand all data for this user account will be deleted.
6. A new temporary password will be emailed to the user.
Updated about 1 year ago