Make sure users have valid email addresses first
Prior to adding users to Password Boss each user needs a valid email address to receive their temporary password. If a user is set up in Password Boss without a valid email address our mail system will block any future email to the recipient until their email address is manually removed from the blacklist.
- Login to the Partner Portal
- From the Companies tab click your company name. This will take you to the Users tab of your company.
- Click the blue circle with the "+"
- Choose single or multiple users.
- For single users:
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address for the user.
- Click the Groups tab to add the new user to groups if needed.
- Click the Add user button.
- The user account will be created and the user will receive an email with a temporary password to login to the Password Boss App.
- For multiple users
- Enter or paste in a comma-separated list of email addresses and click Next.
- Enter the first name and last name for each user.
- Click OK to create the user accounts.
- Each user will receive an email with a temporary password to login to the Password Boss app.
Manage Partner Portal Access
Each user who needs access to the Partner Portal will also need a Partner Portal user account created. Follow this link Partner Portal access
Updated over 1 year ago