The Password Boss integration with Autotask PSA allows you to quickly provision customers with Password Boss and to update Autotask billing contracts with up to date user counts from Password Boss.
Password Boss to Autotask
- Map companies in Password Boss to companies in Autotask.
- Map Password Boss products to Autotask Services.
- Update user counts from Password Boss on Autotask Contracts.
- Scheduled and on-demand syncing between Password Boss and Autotask.
Autotask to Password Boss
- Create companies in Password Boss from existing companies in Autotask.
- Update company names in Password Boss when name changes occur in Autotask.
- Add new companies in Password Boss by importing from Autotask.
- Password Boss will update Recurring Services contracts in Autotask.
- Make sure each of your customers that will be syncing from Password Boss to Autotask has a Recurring Service contract setup first.
- Password Boss will map subscription levels in Password Boss to Services in Autotask.
Services are configured in Autotask from Admin -> Products & Services -> Services.
You will need to add two new services for the two subscription levels in Password Boss:
- Password Boss Standard
- Password Boss Advanced
If the subscription level changes for a customer, for example, the customer is changed from Standard to Advanced, you will need to manually edit the Contract in Autotask to remove the old subscription level. The new subscription level will be added but the current API from Autotask does not allow for removing Services from contracts.
Updated over 2 years ago