The Password Boss extension for ConnectWise® Control™ is a powerful tool that allows you to seamlessly log in to remote systems with the passwords stored in your Password Boss account.
- One-click login to remote systems.
- Once linked, passwords display instantly, no wasted time searching for passwords
- Link any Control™ device to one or many saved passwords in Password Boss.
- Fast access to every password in your Password Boss account makes it easy to log in to apps or hardware after logging into the device.
- Built-in password generator
- Search all saved passwords without leaving Control™
- A Password Boss account
- ConnectWise® Control™ account
- Open Settings->Advanced and enable the Control integration
- Open ConnectWise® Control™
- Click Admin->Extensions
- From the top of the page click Browse Online Extensions
- Find the Password Boss extension and click it
- Click Install. The extension is now installed
You need to enable the Send Clipboard Keystrokes option in Control™ to allow sending usernames and passwords from Password Boss to the remote system.
- Open a Control™ session
- Click the lightning bolt
- Click Send Clipboard Keystrokes
Updated over 1 year ago