Password Boss can be used to login to the native, thick client, for ConnectWise Manage. All that is needed is that you:
- Enable the windows App Login feature
- Create custom fields on your saved ConnectWise Manage password.
You can read more about the custom fields feature that helps you save auto-fill information on unique websites that require more than just a username and password. Check out Using Custom Fields.
- Got to Settings->Advanced and enable Login to Windows Apps.
- Click the Select apps link and choose ConnectWise Manage.
- Open your saved password for ConnectWise Manage.
- Scroll down to the Custom fields button and add a custom field.
- The name of the field MUST be company.
- In the Value field enter your ConnectWise Company Name
- Add a second Custom Field
- The Name field must be site.
- For the value enter the login URL for your ConnectWise instance.
- Save your changes
Updated over 2 years ago