The Password Boss integration with Datto RMM allows you to log in to remote Datto servers and workstations using Web Remote with passwords stored in your Password Boss account.
- Works with password type: Server
- How are passwords entered: Copy/Paste
- Requires Password Boss version 5.5.4963 or later and the Chrome extensions version 5.5.4963 or later.
Enabling Datto Web Remote
In your Password Boss account go to Settings->Advanced and turn on Enabling logging into remote servers and workstations.
- Open a Web Remote session.
- Click into the password field.
- Click the Password Boss icon and select a saved password or save a new password for the remote device.
- The password will be copy/pasted into the field the cursor is currently active in.
Updated 6 months ago