To log in to the remote system you first need to bring up the login page on the remote system. After the login page is visible Password Boss can pass the username and password to the remote system.
- Open a session to the device in Control™
- From the Gear icon click Send Ctrl-Alt-Del
- Navigate to the login page
- Click the Helper + to bring up the Password Boss extension
- Click the account you want to use to login
- The username and password are now retrieved from your account and sent to Control™.
- Switch back to the login screen on the device and the credentials should be entered for you.
Updated about 1 year ago