Password Boss is designed with two profiles for each user – one for business items and one for personal items. We recognize that users will save personal information and passwords in their Password Boss account, which is why we created a separate storage location for the personal items.
This policy is intended to work knowing that team members will be saving their personal information into their Password Boss account. In some cases, users will then be using the emergency feature in Password Boss to give someone else access to their Password Boss account.
Enabling this policy will keep any team profile items from being sent to emergency contacts.
- The default value is DISABLED.
- When this policy is ENABLED, emergency contacts for the company users will not receive any items from the business profiles on in the user's accounts.
- If a user has an existing emergency contact setup when this policy is enabled, any business items will be removed from the emergency contact.
- When this policy is DISABLED users can select any items to include in an emergency access invitation.
- Changing this policy from ENABLED to DISABLED will make all items in all profiles available to be included in emergency access invitations. Any existing emergency access invitations that were set up to be entire account will be updated to now include the items from all profiles.
Each business should review this policy and determine if it is needed for their team or not.
This policy is available to all accounts with an Advanced or Trial subscription.
Updated over 2 years ago