The Password Boss integration with TeamViewer allows you to:
- Login to a remote device using a static TeamViewer password.
- Login to a remote device using Windows credentials.
- Supported version: TeamViewer version 15.16 and later.
- Logging into servers or workstations requires that you use Server passwords.
- Supported in version 5.5.4873 and later of Password Boss for Windows.
- Open the Password Boss app and go to Settings->Advanced.
- Turn on the feature Enable logging in to remote servers.
Select your device in TeamViewer and choose Remote control using password
Updated over 1 year ago